KPIT, at CES 2020, presented KPIT’s next-gen Mobility Solutions in areas of Connected Vehicles, Autonomous Driving, Electric Powertrain, AUTOSAR. KPIT also debuted a Comprehensive OTA Solution in partnership with T-Systems.
CES is the world’s biggest technology gathering for all businesses who thrive on consumer electronics. There were a whopping 4500+ companies showcasing their state-of-the-art technologies at the Mega event. It had a humongous exhibit space for vehicle tech of 290k+ net square feet and footfall of 170k+.
In the 7th participation at CES in 2020, KPIT has consistently enhanced the quality of solutions and the expanse it’s bringing to the global mobility ecosystem
Here are few glimpses from the event, quick takes on solutions we showcased and few customers we hosted.
Solution Showcase :
The solutions KPITshowcasedgarnered interest from some of the biggest players of the automotive world.
- KITE: KPIT’s solution for automation of “functional testing” of cockpit ECUs, either individually or in an integrated manner with multiple ECUs. KITE takes a ‘Function Block and Codeless Scripting’ approach to ensure high reusability of test assets
- Konnect: Super Connectivity Platform that enhances the Connectivity User Experience through Secure, Multi-device, Cross-domain Communication for varying data size and latency. Included in the platform are preconfigured profile configurations such as Remote Control, Streaming, Projection and Connected Services that accelerates the development of common use cases. Technology is battle-tested in production for security as well as functionality and has been in mass production for more than 2 years
- KPIT e-Cockpit Reference Platform: Best in class multi-display eCockpit system based on lightweight Containers that combines Android for automotive with production tested KIVI software & ADAS primitives to provide a unique platform that is fast, nimble and production-ready. The AUTOSAR based vehicle node handles the safety and regulatory functions. The 3D HMI combined with Intelligent Personal Assistant provides a cohesive user experience across the entire e-Cockpit including but not limited to In-Vehicle-Infotainment, Instrument Cluster, Passenger Display/RSE
- Software Partner strategy to make AD Software (L2 to L5) Safe and Production ready through domain experience, Scale and Experience in Production Programs with Leading OEMs
- Feature Development from L2 to L5 Autonomous through KPIT developed AI/ML/DL based data driven functions Blocks
- Solution for Feature and Component Validation of Camera, Radar, Lidar, AD Features through Open and Closed Loop Simulation using OPEN DRIVE and OPEN SCENARIO format
- Solution for Dependability: Functional Safety, Security and SOTIF
- KPIT’s Battery Management Solution platform which accelerates the development of Electric Vehicle
- On-board charger and V2G communication solutions for charging infrastructure
- ECU Virtualization solution to simulate the performance of numerous ECUs in a next-gen vehicle
- Features like OTA, onboard diagnostics, V2X communication and many more on Adaptive AUTOSAR
- IPC Communication between Classic and Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Various applications on Classic AUTOSAR
Comprehensive OTA Solution in partnership with T-Systems
- Robust solution integrating In-vehicle software components, backend services, diagnostics and connectivity plans
We were extremely delighted to have hosted teams many of our key customers at the event. Glimpses from the executive connects with Paccar, Honda, Jaguar Land Rover, FCA, Continental, Hitachi are below.
That’s all for now folks! Can’t wait for CES 2021!
Stay tuned for more such updates at www.kpit.com and follow us on LinkedIn