- Work with various cross-functional groups such as product management, development teams, partners, and delivery teams
- Provide leadership to team members on industry practices, technologies, and third- party container solutions to build an industry leading offering
- Handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Requirement analysis, failure analysis, API design & distributed consistency
- Drive product & application metrics
- Drive software performance, profiling & security compliance
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in engineering
- MCA preferred
India – Pune /Bangalore
Architect, design, test and deliver cloud applications & services to match customer requirements. Design and develop critical components of world class, scalable distributed system. Work with various cross-functional groups such as product management,
Skills & Experience
Must have skills:
- Experienced in defining & realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Strong experience in OOAD and in applying Design patterns effectively.
- Experience in Micro Service Architecture
- At least 5 years’ hands-on experience in Java/ JEE technologies like Struts/JSF, Spring, EJB, JMS etc. Experience on front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, Angular.
- Experience in performance testing and optimization of JEE systems on any of the following application servers – WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must.
- Working experience on Linux/Unix based OS system is a must.
Good to have Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
OOAD and in applying Design patterns effectively
Micro Service Architecture
Java/ JEE technologies like Struts/JSF, Spring, EJB, JMS
WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss