- Manage the architectural evolution of SDV Data pipeline both in vehicle and back- office edge/cloud platforms for connected vehicle initiatives
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in Data service developments End 2 End from vehicle to back office and vice versa in all emerging connected vehicle domains
- Independently drive the End to End feature development in SDV.
- Get involved in every phase of software development from requirements to product support.
- Live and advocate DevOps principles for the entirety ensuring faster delivery, innovation, customer satisfaction, quality, reliability & collaboration.
- Come up with well analyzed & designed technical solutions and ensure that they are implemented as designed.
- Come up with detailed technical stories that can be taken up for implementation into sprints.
- Undergraduate degree in CS or engineering
- MBA /MS preferred
India – Pune
Sr. Systems Architect (the SDV team) supports the definition, design, and development of continuously improving mobility services. SDV is new vehicle intelligence platform that will underpin all our future innovations across a wide range of technological advancements, including EVs and expanded automated driving. This means that you can potentially put a fingerprint on the vehicles that drive down the road!
Skills & Experience
Must have skills:
- At least 10 years developing enterprise or other large-scale systems
- At least 5 years in a senior technical position as a lead or an architect.
- Hands on experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices principles using domain driven architecture.
- Experience with Cloud technologies Azure/Akamai etc.,
- Experience with various architectural styles, such as n-tier enterprise / Web, distributed, and micro-services
- Experience with various system integration mechanisms such as RESTful APIs, Event Driven Architect, and file-transfers.
- Experience working in Choreographic EDA using Pub/Sub mechanisms.
- Experience working with Media Streaming, file transfers, Data transfer mechanism across different channels cloud/Edge/Backoffice. – WebSocket, webRTC, grpc, mqtt/DDS etc.,
Good to have Skills:
- Experience in Android Embedded technologies.
- Experience with Vehicle Telematics & Communications including OTA.
- Good experience working with cloud platforms.
- Good understanding of DEVOPS principles and willing to drive it.
- Understanding of evolution, degradation, and maintenance of software over time
- Experience with integrating in-vehicle components (between different ECU’s and modules), AUTOSAR.
Cloud technologies Azure/Akamai
Choreographic EDA using Pub/Sub mechanisms
Media Streaming, file transfers, Data transfer mechanism across different channels cloud/Edge/Backoffice. – WebSocket, webRTC, grpc, mqtt/DDS