- Do Technical RCA of Problems and Systemic Improvements
- Create Software Architecture and review Project Level Technical workflows
- Do Project Level Technical Impact Analysis of Changes
- Assess and Improve Team Training and Competency
- Review design and performance optimization
- Review estimates of tasks and functions in projects
- Review Technical approach, estimation, technical risks, and solution of
- Convert customer requirements to software requirements
- Automate and implement tool chain for quality and productivity improvement
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in engineering
- MBA /MS preferred
India – Pune /Bangalore /Chennai /Cochin
The architect will be responsible in formulating the product roadmap for customer projects, work with Product Owners and Business Leaders to define the technical product strategy. The individual will also participate in customer meetings to proactively pitch technical solution from KPIT CONNECTED VEHICLES practice and can grow to becoming a Product owner or Senior Program Manager.
Skills & Experience
Must have skills:
- Strong experience in C++ development.
- Experience in Infotainment development at application and middleware level.
- Strong experience in Linux platform.
- Strong experience in communication protocol such as CAN, LIN, UDS.
- Good knowledge of Infotainment system architecture.
Good to have Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge on Yocto /Android / QNX systems.
- Strong Knowledge on Embedded systems
- Experience in configuration management, change management methodologies
communication protocol such as CAN, LIN, UDS
Infotainment development at application and middleware level
Infotainment system architecture