- Software Engineer
What is the day-to-day like?
The clean coders we are looking for will be based in the Autonomous Driving Car campus in Munich, a high-tech “village” where an open community of clean coders is creating the next generation of semi/full-autonomous driving car.
It will be all about coding… clean.
C++ 14 and 17 will be the tool. LeSS AGILE will be the way. Your colleagues will be the key to make it.
A small team of 7-8 people is the basic cluster to build-up the function, all these groups together make a 100+ people-team where everybody is connected to each other and to the whole “village”.
May the AGILE be with you!
What´s the legacy of this?
You bet that in the cars driving on the street in the following 5-10 years there will be some strings made by you! Something to tell your children and friends, right?
- C++ 14 and 17
- Cameras, Radars, Lidars, GPS, and many more
- ROS and VEOS
- Adaptive AUTOSAR
- VMs, OpenStack, Nodepool, OpenShift, Bazel
- Continuous integration systems such as Zuul and Jenkins
- Git and review systems such as GitHub, Artifactory and SVN
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS)
In our teams we are so lucky to have the best software developers and data engineers in autonomous driving domain.
Open clean-coders-community where ideas and knowledge can circulate easily.
Cool partnership with Udacity for upskilling talent on autonomous vehicle engineering.
Cooperating with OEMs in the area to work together on the development of Level 3 and Level 4 functions (Highway Pilot and Urban Pilot).
Some further info for you:
- Campus video – https://youtu.be/Hbm6IcD78R0
- Another fancy video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBFUk5EvfAc
- The current state of art – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96iJfd1SvHE&feature=youtu.be
- I never heard about ADAS (advanced driver-assistance systems), what´s that? – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_driver-assistance_systems
For any questions please contact:
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Mobile: +49 152 24 59 1230
Phone: +49 89 3229966480
E-Mail: Fabio.Fasciani @ kpit.com
C / C++
docker, VMs, OpenStack, Nodepool, OpenShift