- Hands on experience in creating System Architecture
- Experience in UML modeling, Requirement Engineering
- Experience in integration of AUTOSAR Stack and Configuration using SVN, GIT etc.,
- Hands on experience in using requirements management tools such as DOORS etc.,
- Hands-on experience in Communication Protocols – CAN, LIN, SPI, UART etc.
- Strong in AUTOSAR concepts
- AUTOSAR Modeling and Configuration
- System Configuration (Top Level Composition like Component instances, connectors)
- ECU Configuration (BSW Configuration like OS, COM Stack, Mem Stack etc.)
- Hands-on experience in RTE configuration
- Able to Diagnose, troubleshoot, and support AUTOSAR (MICROSAR) embedded software system (e.g. OS, RTE, BSW modules) as well as application software components.
- Degree in engineering (any of the discipline) / MCA
- relevant experience of 3 to 18 years
Job Specific skills
- Experience with Vector products (CANoe, CANalyzer, vFlash, CANape, etc)
- Good knowledge of Software Architecture, AUTOSAR concepts, specifications
- Strong knowledge of microcontrollers, debuggers and compilers.
- Customer focus
- Global mindset
- Building Relationship
- Cultural Sensitivity
Are you the one who loves to simplify the increasing complexity in automotive software?
Subject matter expert
Software architecture | AUTOSAR modeling and configuration | Microcontrollers , Debuggers , Compilers