- Do Technical RCA of Problems and Systemic Improvements
- Create Software Architecture and review Project Level Technical workflows
- Do Project Level Technical Impact Analysis of Changes
- Assess and Improve Team Training and Competency
- Review design and performance optimization
- Review estimates of tasks and functions in projects
- Review Technical approach, estimation, technical risks, and solution of proposals
- Convert customer requirements to software requirements
- Automate and implement tool chain for quality and productivity improvement
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in engineering
- MBA /MS preferred
India – Pune /Bangalore /Chennai /Cochin
The architect will be responsible in formulating the product roadmap for customer projects, work with Product Owners and Business Leaders to define the technical product strategy. The individual will also participate in customer meetings to proactively pitch technical solution from KPIT CONNECTED VEHICLES practice and can grow to becoming a Product owner or Senior Program Manager.
Skills & Experience
Must have skills:
- Strong experience in Android AOSP build system.
- Strong experience in framework and HAL development.
- Strong experience in communication protocol such as CAN, LIN, UDS
- Strong experience in C++, Linux
- Should have exposure to working in embedded system.
Good to have Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge on Yocto Build and CICD
- Strong Knowledge on Embedded systems
- Experience in configuration management, change management methodologies
Android AOSP build system
framework and HAL development
communication protocol such as CAN, LIN, UDS