- The push for diagnostic data standardization, shifting of OEM focus on core business areas, and the
ever-growing system complexity has altered the dynamics of automotive diagnostics, over the past two
50% Improvement in Authoring efficiency/Vehicle platform
- This drift, favoring the use of non-proprietary standards (ASAM specified ODX) for diagnostic development
has clearly yielded efficiency gains and enhanced synergies between the OEMs and their suppliers. However, the gains realized from the standardization drive do come with its own set of complexities
100% data redundancy avoidance
- Today, as OEMs juggle between legacy and industry standards based diagnostic solutions, their system
engineers face an extensive learning curve in coming to terms with the nuances of multiple standards, and
coming up with holistic diagnostic designs.
Supports ODX 2.2.0 specs in native format
- This situation calls for a ‘ready to use’ solution, which doesn’t warrant an extensive understanding of
standards, and instead enables the users to focus on and leverage their core domain know-how, i.e.
Enables simultaneous authoring
- KPIT’s Diagnostic Data Authoring Tool (K-DCP ECU Editor 2.0) is an authoring environment for diagnostic
applications based on ASAM/ISO standard, and enables authoring of guided diagnostic functions.The easy to use authoring environment helps domain experts to author high quality diagnostic data,
without having to learn and acquire standards know-how.