Public transportation worldwide is on the rise. More and more people are travelling by buses and coaches to avoid traffic congestions.
This poses a few important questions to buses and coach makers:
- How do we make journeying more comfortable for passengers?
- How do we make vehicles which lighter in weight yet safer
- How do we engineer vehicles in a way where cost of development goes down but quality improves?
KPIT has been working with a leading bus maker to address all of above questions and more.
KPIT has been involved in the all the development stages with the OEM from product strategy, design, homologation, product development and validation to after sales support and custom feature development.
Value Addition from KPIT
- Complete end-to-end responsibility of engineering bus contracts including direct vendor interaction and design delivered from
- Cost Optimization through VA/VE and support to purchasing and sourcing departments
- Help improve the productivity through automation, drawing and modelling standardization and efficient knowledge management processes
- Enabling innovation led projects for the customer including new technologies such as EV while leveraging KPIT owned hardware and