- Applications & Consulting
Enterprise Services | Technologies
- Product Engineering
Solutions & Products
Research & Development
We understand and respect the dynamic needs of our people. Be it engineering or research, software or sales, or enabling functions, we provide you with ample opportunities to build your portfolio the way you want, while you work alongside some of the brightest minds architecting futuristic and sustainable solutions.
At KPIT, you can develop your expertise, apply your knowledge, and re-invent yourself by working on diverse challenges. You will be a part of a great working environment, where you will be able to explore abundant opportunities for growth and advancement.
Being a leading global IT solutions provider, we are committed to conscientious business conduct and making the right decisions for our people, our customers and our communities.
Important cautionary notice about job offers at KPIT
It has come to our notice that certain agencies/ companies/ individuals have been making job offers on behalf of KPIT, in return for money. Please be informed that KPIT has not authorised any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive at any monetary engagement in return for a job at KPIT. Any agency, company or individual purporting to make an offer for employment at KPIT in return for money is misrepresenting facts. Hiring at KPIT is strictly based on meritocracy.
KPIT reserves the right to initiate police complaints and legal action against any agency, company or individual that is found engaging in such an act. KPIT is not obliged or bound to honour any job assurances made through such means, particularly in return for money. KPIT has appointed some professional recruitment agencies to find or search for potential candidates for recruitment (subject to such candidates meeting the relevant skill sets) but none of such agencies has been authorized to extend job offer at KPIT. Needless to add, none of such agencies has been authorized to accept any money from a prospective employee or candidate.
If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of gains in return for a job offer at KPIT - even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of KPIT, please send us details on careers[at]kpit[dot]com and inform us immediately.
When you are making career decisions, what do you base them on?
Collaborative working experience
At KPIT you are encouraged to showcase your talents and share your skills with your colleagues. We encourage team work to boost responsiveness and spur innovation.
We are committed to providing our people with GLOW: long-term career Growth, continuous Learning Opportunities, and a stimulating Work environment.
Diversity for performance
We believe that diversity is enriching on both personal and professional levels. Thus we attract talent from diverse geographies having different skills as a means to unite diverse perspectives, capabilities, and ideas in pursuit of common purposes.
Spirit of initiative
We foster a spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation. We actively work towards improving our systems, sharpening our competitive edge and generating substantial value for our customers.
Our people add to our growth story. They are our change agents. We believe that our organization evolves with them. KPIT is filled with the brightest minds, actively working towards helping businesses evolve and become more efficient and integrated global enterprises.
Our Talent Management Framework titled TMI@KPIT, made up of unique programs, ensures that all our people continuously upgrade and develop skill sets that are not only the need of the hour but also viable for the future.
1. Chrysalis is our benchmark fresher induction program. It combines state-of-the-art facilities with a carefully designed curriculum to get campus graduates 'project-ready' as rapidly and effectively as possible.
2. Continuous Learning - Learning opportunities are provided to our colleagues across the globe. Using a blend of on-the-job training, experiential learning, and formal instructor-led training, e-learning, reflection and ongoing feedback, we have carefully designed our learning interventions portfolios for our people at all levels.
3. Role based certifications are unique to KPIT as they have been designed entirety by our own SMEs (Subject Matter Experts). The basic objective behind the certifications is to enhance the knowledge, skills and competencies of our employees. The certifications are also linked to career paths and are being rolled out in a phased manner.
4. Leadership Development - programs are customized to focus on people at different levels of leadership in the organization. They have been designed with the active involvement of not only our corporate leaders but also some of our Board members. ‘Budding Leaders’ is yet another unique program that enables identification of high potential colleagues who can be groomed and put on the fast track of growth.
In addition to the above, unique programs on coaching, mentoring through the inner circle of subject matter specialists and distinguished Speaker Series, both internal and external from varied fields are conducted to provide a window to the outside world and help us keep up with industry innovations and developments.